Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My biography!

My name is Irini Karapistoli. I was born in Thessaloniki in 1982. I’ve received my degree of Electrical and Computer Engineering from the Democritus University of Thrace in 2005 with honours. During my studies, I’ve received three scholarships from the State Scholarship Foundation of Greece. I’m currently an associate researcher at the Informatics and Telematics Institute in Thessaloniki and I’m studying towards my PhD at the corresponding Department of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. My current research interests lie in the area of wireless sensor networks. I’m a student member of the IEEE society and also an incoming member of the Technical Chamber of Greece.

2 Comments:

Blogger reni said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog. My blog is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com its new and its getting better all the time. Have a look if you want.

My other site is a work from home pc site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I could kill two birds with one stone.

Keep up the great work, I'll be back soon.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Nero said...

Hi, what a great blog.
I enjoyed it very much.
Take a look at my book reviews related site.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home